4 to 6 Yukon Gold Potatoes, washed and quartered
3 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsps. chopped fresh rosemary
- Per-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill a 3 qt. sauce pot with water up to 2 inches from top and bring to a boil.
- Add quartered potatoes and par-boil for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron frying pan over medium heat.
- Add rosemary and stir.
- Drain the potatoes and quickly add to the frying pan, stir to coat evenly with rosemary-olive oil mixture.
- Place frying pan with potatoes in oven and cook for 75 minutes, turning several times to evenly brown the potatoes.
- With a slotted spoon remove potatoes to paper toweling and toss quickly to eliminate excess fat. Serve at once.
Please see: Roast Loin of Pork