(serves 2: preparation time 5 minutes; cooking time 25 minutes)
½ lb. of Brussel sprouts
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
¼ cup chopped, unsalted hazelnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Trim off the stem ends of sprouts, as well as any yellow leaves.
3. Rinse and dry the sprouts, and cut them in half lengthwise.
4. Add cut sprouts to a mixing bowl.
5. Add the other ingredients and toss well.
6. Transfer to a cookie sheet with a raised edge, or a shallow roasting pan.
7. Roast for approximately 25 minutes, turning once or twice to brown on all sides.
See Eat Your Brussel Sprouts for background information