Leftover Linguine with Cauliflower Sauce
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground Locatelli Romano cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy sauté pan
2. Add the leftover linguine and cauliflower, frying the pasta and cauliflower.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on the pasta and cauliflower and stir and turn until fully blended.
4. Keep frying and stirring until the pasta noodles become crispy.
5. When done to your taste remove from the heat and enjoy.
See the Related Article at: Another of Big Mike’s Favorites