preparation time: active – 20 minutes; passive – several hours
6 oz. each of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
10 oz. strawberries
1 tbsp. of sugar
¼ cup of sweet Marsala wine
Heavy cream to taste
1. Rinse and drain the blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, place them in a mixing bowl.
2. Hull the strawberries, rinse and drain them, slice them widthwise and add to the mixing bowl.
3. Add the sugar and mix well.
4. Add the Marsala and mix well.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the berries macerate at room temperature for several hours prior to serving.
6. Serve with heavy cream as desired.
Please see: Sunday Chicken Dinner – No Leftovers!