preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time including parboiling 1 hour. serves 4
1 lb. of Fingerling Potatoes
2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Parboil potatoes for 15 minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour in the olive oil, stir well, add salt and rosemary and stir again.
5. Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes, turning several times to brown evenly.
Please see: Sunday Chicken Dinner – No Leftovers!