1. In a low-sided, non-stick omelet pan, melt the butter on medium heat.
2. Add the chouriço and lightly brown for three minutes, turning frequently.
3. When the chouriço is browned, push to the middle of the pan and slowly pour in the eggs.
4. Shake the pan lightly to let the eggs spread out.
5. Reduce the heat to low and let the eggs settle, raising the edges with a spatula, from time to time, to allow the liquid to run off to the sides.
6. When most of the liquid solidifies, sprinkle with the chives, carefully fold over and let sit for 30 seconds.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Please see: A Serendipitous Halibut Dinner