(Preparation time 20 minutes, serves 2)
1 lb. Halibut, skin removed
Hot Hungarian Paprika
6 Campari Tomatoes, quartered
12 pimento-stuffed green olives, halved
4 tbsp. Capers, drained
1 tbsp. Olive oil
2 squares of Parchment Paper for serving en papillote
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Thoroughly pat-dry the fish with paper toweling and divide in half.
3. Sprinkle each side with paprika.
4. Pre-heat cast iron skillet on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Add olive oil to the pan and when shimmering, carefully place each piece of fish in the pan.
6. Pan-sear for 1 minute, turn and repeat. Remove seared fish pieces to the middle of each square of parchment paper.
8. Place packages on a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 10 to 11 minutes.
9. Carefully remove the packages from the oven, place each on a plate and gently open and transfer the contents to the plates.
10. Serve immediately.
Please see: She proposed and I disposed