1 lb. Cremini mushrooms, sliced
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. finely minced garlic
¼ cup chopped, fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley
Kosher salt to taste
1. Heat the olive oil on high heat in a 12 inch, non-stick sauté pan.
2. Add the garlic, stir well and reduce heat to medium.
3. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 12 to 15 minutes, until they give off and then absorb their liquid.
4. Add the parsley and salt, stir well, and cook for another minute of two.
5. Remove the sautéed mushrooms to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon and serve immediately.
Please see Anndemma