It’s summertime and the grilling is easy, so get down to the fishmongers and get some wild salmon and have a feast. This was posted last summer but you can enjoy it anew.
2.5 to 3 lbs. of wild salmon fillets
¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
3 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh ginger; about 2 peeled pieces one- inch in length
2 tbsp. coarsely chopped garlic, about 5 cloves
2 tbsp. dried mustard powder
4 teaspoons Potlatch Seasoning
1. Soak the cedar plank for several hours before grilling.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce and honey.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and mustard powder and let sit for 30 minutes so the flavors blend.
4. Remove fish from refrigerator and let sit for 20 minutes while you pre-heat the gas grill on medium. If your grill has a thermometer, you want it to be at about 450 degrees.
5. Place salmon in a shallow non-reactive pan, skin side up and pour marinade…
View original post 173 more words