Makes 1 quart – Active preparation time 20 minutes – Chill in refrigerator before serving
6 Small Yellow Tomatoes, about 1 lb.
1 Yellow Pepper, about 8 oz.
1 Jalapeño Pepper
2 Tbsps. Champagne Vinegar
1. Finely chop the tomatoes, add to blender.
2. Cut yellow pepper in half, remove and discard seeds, finely chop and add to blender.
3. Peel and finely chop mango and add to blender.
4. Pulse chop blender for 15 seconds, stir well and repeat until ingredients blend into a thick consistency.
5. Cut Jalapeño in half, carefully remove and discard seeds, finely chop and add to blender.
6. Pulse chop for 15 seconds.
7. Peel and finely chop cucumber, add to blender and pulse chop for 15 seconds.
8. Add Champagne Vinegar to blender and blend for 15 seconds.
9. Refrigerate Gazpacho and serve cold.
Please see At The Farmers Market.
For a wine pairing that nicely compliments this gazpacho, consider a Rosé, as suggested by bottlenotes at epicurious.com